Office Tour Photos
EverQuote is hiring an Onboarding Manager to implement, own and drive a best-in-class onboarding and employee experience for our newest team members. Our team works hard to recruit and hire the best talent in Boston, this person will be tasked with collaborating with managers, stakeholders, and team members to ensure we are providing all new hires with the resources, learnings, and exposure necessary for them to be successful and impactful at EverQuote.
The Onboarding Manager person will build out a robust onboarding function, including a 90 day plan for new hires, processes for collaborating with managers, and leveraging systems and platforms to track important milestones. They will ensure far greater standardization and rigor in onboarding (less the generic stuff, more the manager-led stuff) and how to establish cross-team networking critical to effective cross-functional collaboration. They will work with managers and colleagues to help build and promote a sense of team and culture for new hires, which are required to create a foundation of trust and self-sustaining engagement. Finally, they will implement a program that is capable of flexing to support a fully remote and distributed organization, as well as a hybrid organization with multiple offices across the US.
- Own the onboarding process for new hires, from date of acceptance through the first 90 days of EQ employment.
- Conduct a needs assessment of the current Onboarding Process. Offer actionable recommendations for scaling and present findings to the Senior Manager of POPs and key stakeholders. Adjust process accordingly.
- Implement survey and data gathering systems to analyze successes, pain points, new hire satisfaction, and manager satisfaction.
- Innovate new processes designed to improve efficiency, effectiveness and consistency of onboarding processes.
- Document processes for easy access and adoption and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Report out on successes and make regular process improvements to existing processes.
- Identify opportunities for optimization, whether it be employee time, manager time, reduction in costs, resource utilization, etc.
- Passionate about onboarding and the employee experience. Ideally this was a key part of your last role, and youre excited to innovate and built a best-in-class program
- Able to analyze, synthesize and use data to tell a story and measure impact
- Have 5+ years of professional experience, ideally in People Operations or related field
- Possess a strong track record of building successful relationships with multiple stakeholders across all levels, including executives
- Willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Youre comfortable strategizing at a high level and presenting to the c-suite, in addition to doing the nitty gritty of email outreach, calendaring, and onboarding coordination
- Fully embrace the EQ values of Heart, Data-Centricity, Impact, Bootstrapping, and Tenacity
- Comfortable working with a distributed workforce. We do not anticipate reopening our Cambridge office anytime soon, but this person should be able to spend a minimum of 2-3 days/week in the office at a much later point in time, barring any continuing health and safety risks related to Covid-19
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From