First impressions matter, the Onboarding Manager delivers on Acoustic’s commitment to our customers by guiding them through the onboarding journey and accelerating their time to value using Acoustic products. When our customers succeed, we succeed. Customers who start well, stay and grow with us. If you are looking to grow a strong services practice we need to talk. The Onboarding Manager will be responsible for building a scalable, modern, and effective onboarding strategy, representing onboarding across the organization, and driving a strong team culture while expanding members knowledge and expertise.
The Onboarding Manager reports to the Vice President of Services and is responsible for leading and developing Acoustic onboarding for our global customer base across Acoustic products. The Onboarding Manager collaborates with Account Executives, other Professional Services teams, Support and Customer Success to ensure customers are positioned to begin adoption quickly and effectively. This position requires energetic hands-on experience and leadership.
What You'll Do
- Become proficient in Acoustic products and services.
- Recruit, hire and develop team members.
- Partner with Account Executives, Customer Success, Professional Services, Channel Partners, Support and Product Management to develop and refine the service strategy to grow Acoustic’s presence and opportunity.
- Develop and refine sales training materials.
- Collaborate with sales to scope work, properly position services, negotiate contract terms and upsell opportunities.
- Responsible for team delivery commitments for our onboarding programs including on-time, within budget and with quality.
- Drive continuous improvements to all applicable process and procedures.
- Listen and communicate with customers and senior management in a professional and articulate manner, diffusing critical customer issues and building client confidence.
- Possess high project management hands-on skills including resource planning, dependency/issue/risk management, tracking and reporting.
- Able to quickly prioritize managing multiple projects simultaneously working with either Acoustic and/or partners.
- Subject matter expert with a keen ability to analyze performance, recognize trends, and identify key areas for improvement.
- Prepare C-level reports on account deliverables, team utilization, strategy, and status (oral and written).
- Demonstrate strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess key issues and identify the right resolution.
- Demonstrate strong cross-functional team management capability to engage and manage resources across several internal functions of the company.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of applicable Industry verticals (trends, regulations, etc.) and digital marketing trends.
- Lead, develop and maintain internal account summary reviews or other reporting as directed by management.
- Provide expert guidance to the onboarding team that is relevant to the program goals, success criteria and best practices.
- Comfortable learning new systems, processes, and products quickly.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the Acoustic product family and services methodologies to apply within customer engagements.
- 5+ years’ experience in MarTech with email, sms, push channels a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing capacity in Professional Services function.
- Experience with software implementation/onboarding or consultative roles (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years’ people management experience preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in the software-as-a-service industry preferred.
- Interactive marketing, sales or customer support background is a plus.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.