Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
B-Six (Nippies) is the market leader in nipple covers with a premium, quality product that commands a price point. The brand was founded in 2002 and was acquired by Thrasio in 2021. Over the years the brand has built strong awareness and equity that we can leverage to expand the business across channels, and we are looking for a General Manager to oversee this growth and take B-Six to the next level.
General Manager will build and lead a team and drive omni-channel marketing retail strategy and activation for our B-Six brand account across Amazon and other marketplaces, Direct to Consumer, and traditional Retail Channels
- Own, develop and drive the Ecommerce/Retail strategic plan that will drive our overall capture of market share within these channels.
- Own the P&L for the Ecommerce/retail business and deliver a growing, healthy business.
- Focus on building efficient processes that enhance operational productivity, cost management and profitability.
- Lead a team of channel operators -- help them achieve their revenue targets while also balancing Supply Chain and leading Product Launch.
- Work with our internal Creative team to develop a brand strategy and help evolve the overall look/feel of the brand
- Oversee social media, PR and influencer outreach.
- Single Threaded Leadership across cross functional teams to ensure Angry Orange continues its upward momentum.
What you bring to the party:
- Demonstrated expertise with advertising, planning and content development.
- Proven success developing, implementing, and analyzing various ecommerce/retail strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, making sound decisions, and working effectively with cross-functional and international teams.
- Strong ability to influence peer group, ability to forge solid relationships and manage across a broad and geographically dispersed business and teams.
- Experience in fashion/apparel a plus.
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline; MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience working in e-commerce, CPG, and/or Marketing Operations.
- Experience in P&L management.
- People Management experience, have managed teams of at least 2-4 in a past role.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally on various strategic initiatives and projects.
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesnt precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.