Does a neatly organized Excel sheet make you uncommonly happy? Are you the most courteous and well-spoken person you know? Do you still enjoy throwing down some serious sarcasm when the timing calls for it? Do you have great ideas AND plans to execute them efficiently?
This is an excellent opportunity for the person who remembers that thing someone else wasn’t supposed to forget. If you are excited to wear many hats and actively participate in enhancing the office and team culture of a fast-paced startup, then you could be the best fit for TrueMotion!
- Point of contact for all office-related items and issues, including inventory, keeping the office clean, working with building maintenance as necessary, basic accounting and reconciliation
- Support our CEO by booking travel, scheduling meetings, gatekeeping, expense reporting, and other tasks when necessary
- On and off boarding, managing employee benefits, handling inbound recruiting and preparing our system for the regulatory changes that come with 50 employees, maintaining and encouraging healthy company culture practices
- Plan events to support our team and improve our community. One volunteer event and one team fun event each quarter, plus use your creativity to plan things like ice cream socials, scotch o’clocks, in-office yoga, etc.
- Additional tasks as they arise
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office admin, EA, or related industry
- Flexible mentality that allows for quick task re-prioritization
- A “No job is too big or too small”, efficient, organization-is-my-extreme-sport type of person
- Be curious and a self-starter comfortable with minimal supervision while maintaining excellent communication
FT position with benefits as Office Manager for TrueMotion Inc., accessibly located near South Station with multiple T stops and bus lines nearby. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team that is down to earth, hilarious, and ridiculously talented. TrueMotion is on a mission to save lives with our phone apps, which can help decrease distracted driving.
DON’T send your cover letter and resume immediately. Instead, send us a letter detailing exactly why you’re a great fit for this position and why we’d be crazy not to hire you.