Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As Jackpockets Santa Barbara based Office Manager, you will be the backbone of our in-office employee experience, responsible for managing the operations and environment of the SB office. You will have a consistent pulse on the needs of our employees and will play a vital role in the evolution of our working environment. The ideal candidate is empathetic, resourceful, and ready to take on new situations each day. This is a full-time role reporting to the HR Manager.
- Own and oversee office management, including greeting visitors, maintaining & ordering supplies and coordinating in-office events
- Serve as the point of contact and liaison between building vendors and the Jackpocket facilities team
- Handle daily management of the office: including overseeing office reception, snacks & beverages inventory, office supplies and equipment, mail and distribution services etc.
- Provide administrative support to the team as directed including ad hoc projects as necessary
- Assist in facilitating an overall positive employee experience through culture initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Administrative or Operations background, experience in a start-up environment a plus
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and self-directed with the ability to ruthlessly prioritize and execute with little oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new platforms quickly
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy and upward mobility
This is a full-time nonexempt position and is eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected].