The CORP Technology Team is responsible for designing, deploying, and supporting Bloomberg's internal IT systems. This includes our global corporate network plus all hardware, software and the enterprise applications used by nearly 21,000 employees in more than 170 state of the art offices around the world. We focus on enterprise solutions, productivity tools, and IT systems integration which helps move all of Bloomberg's businesses forward
As an Engineer in the Desktop Engineering team you will be expected to use your knowledge of Microsoft and Office 365 to help Bloomberg engineer the next generation of application and infrastructure services for a growing mobile workforce. You will work within an Agile framework to build, maintain, and continuously enhance the tools needed to manage our Cloud, On-Prem and Hybrid desktop services infrastructure. The primary focus of this role will be responsible for developing and implementing all Microsoft 365 and Office 365 solutions. You will be required to work with the business and operations teams to deliver both in-house developed as well as 3rd party application services and productivity tools for our Bloomberg employees.
You'll need to have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Proficiency in all the services offered by Microsoft Azure including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Proficiency with Powershell, Python and/or other scripting languages
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Systems
- Proficiency in leveraging CI and CD tools to Automate testing and deployments
- Strong identity access management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills including networking, collaboration, communication, time management, being able to adapt to different audiences, environments and cultures.
We would love to see:
- Experience with Network Access Control products.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, GPOs, SCOM, Systrack
- Experience with Firewall management and troubleshooting.
- Experience with log aggregation and telemetry tools like Splunk, Humio, Grafana
- Experience working within an Agile framework.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/about/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From