NWN Carousel is the leading Cloud Communications Service Provider (CCSP) focused on transforming the customer and workspace experience for commercial, enterprise, and public sector organizations. We deliver hybrid work experiences for millions of users across North America’s 7,000 leading organizations. Our integrated devices, communications apps, AI-enabled contact centers, networking, security, and analytics allow our customers to learn, discover, work, and connect from anywhere - all delivered as a cloud service that’s simple to use and manage. To learn more about our solutions please visit www.nwncarousel.com
Essential, key job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Consultant-level customer engagement on Office 365.
- Contribute to running our Modern Workplace practice.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on engagements and provide feedback around evolution of the solution.
- Provide Office 365 focused sales support, solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility.
- Successfully plan and execute sales activities within the sales process.
- Total ownership of the technical sale during customer and partner pre-sales activities.
- Lead sales and partners in scoping NWN Offerings to meet customer requirements.
- Analyze client business needs and recommend appropriate business solution/strategy.
- Participate in the planning and design process by assessing current state and desired outcome.
- Identifies, provides leadership to, and coordinates technical solution development activities in pursuit of formal proposal development.
- Identifies and engages Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) for discreet service offerings identified in the technical solution.
- Monitors the engagement process and obtains additional resources as needed.
- Sets up and executes evaluation activities that prove NWN Offerings.
- Identifies and develops technical champions; neutralizes challengers within the account.
- Ensures complete handshake to customer success organization.
- Act as escalation point for Field Solutions Architects and Sales teams supporting strategic and complex deals requiring deep level of expertise on a single domain or NWN offering.
- Solution Architecture & Design
- Office 365 Migrations
- Exchange Online
- Skype for Business to Teams Migrations
- Microsoft Teams Phone
- Microsoft Teams Meeting and Meeting Rooms
- Endpoint Manager (Intune) & Conditional Access
- Active Directory & Azure Active Directory
- General networking knowledge
- Demonstrates significant expertise in NWN's Core Offerings.
- Masters Command of the Message and Sale principles.
- Conduct sales presentations and product demos to convey the value of NWN solutions.
- Builds impactful pilot/POCs that prove impact on customer business/requirements.
- Comprehensive product, competitive, industry and functionality knowledge.
- Continues education of self and others; facilitates knowledge transfer across the organization.
- Works in conjunction with the Offering Management team in the strategy and development of business assured solutions based on current market trends, client’s business requirements and NWN’s processes and resources.
- Works in conjunction with the Offering Management team to validates solution pricing. Escalates solution pricing for approvals when the pricing is outside of established margin limits.
- Monitors and ensures business and financial success of designated offering or technology area regarding profitability of services personnel and product offerings.
- Contributes to NWN’s Offering Development and Management strategy by actively participating in all regularly scheduled meetings, sprint activities, summits, and offering standard collateral generation.
- Enables the Field Solutions Architect and Sales teams on their designated NWN offering.
- Establishes deep relationships with NWN’s partner engineer, sales, business units and leadership teams to develop confidence in NWN product sales and promote NWN’s services capabilities.
Client and partner engagement:
- Provides technical expertise through sales presentation product demonstration of NWN offerings.
- Maximizes results by anticipating and neutralizing obstacles/objections within an account.
- Adds value to customer by staying up to date on market trends and articulating tangible benefits across customer audiences.
- Excites and commits prospects with persuasive demos and presentations (formal/informal).
- Actively engages and influences partner community.
- Provides long term strategy sustaining technical account management.
- Works effectively as a team member, leads the organization and effectively orchestrates internal and external resources.
- Actively collaborates with and provides feedback to the Offerings Management team and Subject Matter Experts resources within the presales team.
- Effectively communicates with all critical resources throughout the sales process.
- Drives accountability of self and all team members to ensure execution of action items.
- Humility to learn, master and follow NWN processes.
- Creativity in framing a deal and positioning NWN Offerings to meet the client's business objectives.
- Passionate business problem solver for customers.
Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Position requires on-going self-study to continuously improve skills relative to strategic technology direction and service offerings.
- Position requires fostering and growth of new and pre-established industry relationships with clients and NWN’s partners
- Recurring report requirements may include but are not limited to time sheets, expense reports, billable time sheets, task completion documentation
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The following are minimum qualifications and requirements required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical leadership role on small to medium size projects in the areas of integration or support services.
- 5+ Years Minimum hands-on experience designing, deploying, and supporting complex communications systems.
- Managing Microsoft Teams MS-700 Preferred
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer MS-720
- Knowledge of IP Communications, Networking, Security, End User Computing, Virtualization and Data Center Industry and Solutions.
- Involvement in Industry Councils, User Groups, as appropriate.
- Experience with structured project management methodologies.
- Experience working with solution design, job costing and quality planning.
- Experience developing/writing technical sales documents.
- Experience working in a project/team environment.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent client/customer interface skills.
- Must possess working knowledge of Visio.
- Ability to develop/ deliver management presentations.
- Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to architect and design detailed configurations for complex Communications Systems.
- Able to assess and monitor a complex network to ensure service is provided as designed.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills are required.
- Excellent high-level problem-solving skills.