Technical Support Engineer (Spanish Speaking)
We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our world class Customer Support Team located in our White Plains, NY office. This is an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging problems faced by enterprise IT, today.You will be responsible for learning and troubleshooting the Turbonomic product suite for our customers, differentiating environmental and configuration related issues from product defects, and understanding how to manage complex virtualized infrastructure based on this unique and innovative technology.
Were the leader in workload automation for hybrid cloud and transforming the way IT operates. We want the brightest and most driven individuals who are looking to steer the future of technology. If you thrive in a team-based environment where intellectual curiosity and willingness to go the extra mile without giving up are in your DNA, we want to hear from you!
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Reproduce customer environments and test and validate fixes and workarounds
- Act as a liaison between customers, technical pre-sales, sales teams and the product development team
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and tracking of all issues in our ticketing system from open to resolution
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- 1+ year of experience in technical support
- Working knowledge of Linux systems and virtualization technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer-facing written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, eager to learn with a desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent preferred but not essential
- BONUS Points if you have any of these:
- (1) RHEL experience
- (2) Knowledge of virtualization management
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by leveraging our patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Recently, Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 list and locked in strong partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values trust, performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners that have a sense of urgency behind their work and are coachable, but also coaches in their own regard. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
To make sense of the market opportunity ahead of us, Gartner predicts that 90% of organizations will adopt hybrid cloud infrastructure by 2020. Currently there are 200M workloads in the world, but that is also expected to grow 20% each year to 380M in 2020. And were sitting right in the middle of this opportunity with the right technology to help move customers forward in their cloud strategy to transform their businesses for the digital age.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is key.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, make an impact and shape your career