Office Tour Photos
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our world class Customer Support Team located in our White Plains, NY office. This is an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging problems faced by enterprise IT, today. You will learn and troubleshoot the Turbonomic product suite for our customers, differentiating environmental and configuration related issues from product defects, and understanding how to manage complex virtualized infrastructure based on this unique and innovative technology.
- Investigate and help resolve issues on customers infrastructure using agreed troubleshooting methodologies
- Manage support cases to enable fast resolution that exceeds our customers expectations
- Ensuring accurate recording of all cases using the Companys ticket management tool and closing within agreed timeframe
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Support
- Working knowledge of (Command Line) Linux systems
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies (VMWare/Hyper-V)
- Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in incident management, service request management, and problem solving
- Experience of using ticketing systems and use of monitoring and management tools
- Excellent customer-facing written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of object-oriented architecture and model driven architectures
- Experience working with complex multi-threaded applications
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
BONUS Points if you have any of these:
- (1) RHEL experience
- (2) Bilingual in English/Spanish
- (3) Container Experience
- (4) Shell Scripting (PERL/Shell)
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations assure application performance by using our patented platform to make sure application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn and grow your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.