Spec Marketing Operations-3250
Marketing Operations Specialist
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about Making Work Matter. With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
As a key member of the Marketing Operations team, the Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for setup, quality assurance (QA), execution, and maintenance of online demand generation programs using Marketo. This position works closely with members of the Marketing team and reports directly to the Marketing Operations Manager.
- Build, test, and execute marketing campaigns via Marketo, including creation of emails, landing pages, forms and reports
- Continuously improve quality and currency of database through list cleansing, appending and segmentation
- Develop Saleforce.com campaigns to track campaign success
- Generate and implement test strategies for email, online, and social media programs
- Look for opportunities to optimize programs and performance management
- Proactively stay ahead of demand generation and marketing automation best practices, strategies, and industry standards
Knowledge and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B demand generation, online marketing, or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and processes.
- Marketo and Salesforce.com are preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, filtering/sorting data
- HTML and CSS experience is highly desired
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree or Associates degree and/or equivalent experience
- Marketo Certification is desired
- Attention to Detail Ability to identify minute details and act as a final layer of quality control for global marketing programs.
- Problem Solver Passion for solving problems and figuring out how and why systems work.
- Customer Focused Personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiative Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact.
- Innovative Thinking Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
- Building Organizational Commitment Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.