Social Media Manager & Producer
VentureFizz (http://venturefizz.com) is the leading authority for jobs & careers in the tech industry across Boston & NYC.
Our Job Board is highly targeted in terms of providing career-defining opportunities for highly motivated professionals in the tech industry and our BIZZpages provide a comprehensive overview of the area’s hottest companies. We also publish stories that give our audience an inside look at companies, their culture, and people.
We are actively looking for a Social Media Manager & Producer to join our team. This position may be based in our office in West Chester, PA or remote.
This is a critical role, as you will be responsible for running and managing our social media marketing and multimedia content production.
We have published over 100 episodes of The VentureFizz Podcast and our library of video content is growing aggressively. This is a unique opportunity to help take this content to the next level!
A successful candidate will be someone who is entrepreneurial minded, as you will need to wear a lot of different hats depending on the day and must thrive in a fast moving, small company setting.
This is a unique opportunity to join VentureFizz, which has a strong foundation and significant momentum. It is an opportunity to not only grow your career, but you will have the chance to help grow a business and ultimately make a positive impact to the overall health and growth of the tech industry across various communities.
- Manage all of our social media channels across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Building off our current social media presence and setting the strategy and direction for our future.
- Experiment with other growth channels.
- Responsible for the post-production editing of podcast interview. We publish two interviews a week.
- Create an intro script for each guest, along with any other media and social assets.
- Responsible for editing the video content we are generating from customer interviews.
- Own the growth of our YouTube channel.
- Repurposing video content for ongoing exposure and long tail exposure.
- Analyze data and analytics to make decisions.
- Create graphics and images as needed.
- Social media guru with demonstrated expertise in working across social media channels with a meaningful following.
- Creative type who is constantly thinking of new ideas combined with a willingness to experiment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong editing skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical with the ability to measure the results of social media and marketing efforts. Adjust as necessary by using data for making decisions.
- Experience with podcast production and video editing software.
- Good aesthetic eye towards design and experience working with relevant tools like Canva, Sketch, Photoshop.
- Broad range of knowledge across multiple aspects of online marketing (paid, social, SEO, etc.)
- Deadline oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams at once. Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively.
- Thirst for learning and interested in building a business…not just a job.
- Bachelor’s degree.