Were looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join one of our Predictive Security Cloud Development teams building solutions that will help us enrich, analyze and deliver our industry leading Threat Intelligence data and services to our customers. Join a talented team of developers using a wide variety of new and cool technologies to solve big problems while partnering with threat researchers who are on the bleeding edge of malware analysis. Youll build solutions that our customers are clamoring for, that will help our customers prevent the next front page security breach.
What Youll Do
- Lead the development of new features, collaborating with other senior engineers and mentoring junior engineers
- Design, implement, and validate the monitoring and alerting infrastructure as necessary to ensure uninterrupted and performant data flow
- Design proof of concepts or working prototypes for software services
- Deliver high quality, well tested code as part of our Scaled Agile Framework SDLC
- Work with large databases (both Relational and NoSQL)
- Analyze performance of services and optimize / refactor as needed
- Investigate functional problems, finding and fixing defects as needed
- Ensure that software designs follow best-practices and architectural guidelines
What Youll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years experience in designing and delivering commercial software products
- High level of expertise programming in Python / C# / Java or equivalent language
- Demonstrated aptitude in quickly mastering new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Security Experience a big plus
- Amazon AWS experience a big plus
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
More Jobs From