This is a range posting and the description is posted as a Grade 15 Senior Quality Assurance Analyst. However, candidates will be considered for Grade 17 Principal Quality Assurance Analyst as well.
Tech at Liberty Mutual
At Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will play a critical role as a member of the GRM US IT Products and Underwriting agile development squad delivering Liberty Mutuals new Personal Lines auto pricing program. This complex effort will have significant impact on the companys performance, and delivery of quality products to our customers. The QAA role will collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Master, Test Engineers and Software Engineers to define and deliver quality software solutions.
In this role you will:
- Apply technical, business and QA discipline expertise in partnership with Software Engineers and Test Engineers to ensure test coverage of business and system requirements of all complexity levels and instill testing best practices
- Responsible for the development of risk-based test strategies / plans, test cases, triaging defects and reporting status through JIRA or other means
- Help lead the defining of system solutions and the product roadmap with development team and business stakeholders; assisting the product owner in story creation and participating in the prioritization process.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Lead the preparation and execution of automated and manual testing during the iterative development lifecycle (e.g., system integration, functional, end-2-end, component, regression and acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems.)
- Based on complex risk assessment and testing progress, provide guidance on readiness to release software into the business environment
- Partner with Software Engineers and Test Engineers to design content of automated test suite, leveraging automation technology to streamline test execution
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts
- Bachelors Degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- 1-4 plus years experience in Development/Performance Testing
- Experience within the QA space to include automation, specialty testing, test plans and performance.
- Experience in continuous process improvement desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
Benefits & Culture:
In GRM US PL Products & Underwriting, we embrace all of the values of our Fortune 100 company and push our practices and technology skill sets to the next level. In this organization, we are an agile set of teams dedicated to helping impact the lives of thousands of customers every day. We embrace a modern co-working style with exceptional work/life balance, ergonomic work areas, substantial benefits, and best-in-class amenities.
Liberty Mutual is one of America's Best Employers for Diversity and one of the Best Employers for Women http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesToWorkforWomen one of the Best Employers for New Grads http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesforNewGrads and one of the Best Places to Work http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacestoWork . We offer excellent benefits for our employees including generous parental leave, retirement plans including 401k and pension, education reimbursement, commuter benefits, college savings plans, and much more.
To learn more about our benefit offerings and culture please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn More:
More Jobs From