Project Management Associate
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
The Project Management team plays an integral role in the organization that directly influences a clients success. As a Project Management Associate, for Virgin Pulse, under general supervision of the Team Lead, Project Management & the Director of Project Management, the Project Management Associate will have a supporting responsibility for the Project Management teams facilitation of complex client projects that can include new implementations, platform migrations, add-on services, and other efforts requiring strong project management skills. The Project Management team ensures clients are ready to go live by working directly with client contacts and third party partners, as well as the assigned Client Success Manager. The Project Management Associate must utilize Virgin Pulses standard implementation methodology, processes, and tools.
In the role of Project Manager you will wear many hats but your focus will be key in the following:
- Support select accounts in active stages of new client implementation or current client upgrades
- Manage the operational and tactical activities of supporting any 3rd party integrations
- Responds to and resolves routine client requests and questions during the implementation process. Utilizes Operational teams as appropriate and seeks assistance of manager with questions that are more complex.
- Coordinate with Client Delivery operational teams for configuring platform, for data integration, and report management
- Maintain internal client and project management tools for assigned accounts including project plans, Confluence, Salesforce and Jira.
- Join and contribute to regular telephonic client meetings and works with Project Managers and/or Client Success Managers to manage implementation project deliverables
- Deliver highest level of client satisfaction within assigned accounts, escalated as necessary and ensures highest levels of client satisfaction in the implementation experience.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all aspects of all Virgin Pulse programs.
- Provide supplemental operational and tactical support to the Services team when bandwidth allows
- Perform special projects as requested.
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in customer service, software implementation and / or project management a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Impeccable organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Required to work cross functionally with co-workers and with external channel partners. Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
Will travel to customer sites approximately 10% of the time, or 2 days per month.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.