We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
Are you interested in being a key player driving the vision for employee collaboration at Liberty Mutual? Hosting Services is looking for a talented Product Owner II to map the business landscape of collaboration at Liberty. Lead an agile squad to enhance our ability to leverage current and future collaboration tools in this space including SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Platforms. Help us connect employees and partners and enable them to drive value to our customers.
- Articulate and translate the product vision into feature(s) and communicate the product strategy effectively to key stakeholders and team members.
- Responsible and accountable for assigned feature level key performance indicators (KPI`s).
- Support defining minimum viable product (MVP) and effectively negotiating tradeoffs of conflicting priorities based on value to the business and customer.
- Ownership of the quarterly roadmap and squad backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement).
- Work day to day with our squad and implementation partners to understand business needs, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around feature or product strategy
- Present out to senior leaders on progress of deliverables.
- Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economics, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Set the quality standard for delivery, develop user story acceptance criteria, accept each story and participates in team demos and retrospectives to validate quality.
- Lead problem resolution as needed to ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt and efficient service.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and IT project management as typically acquired through a Bachelors degree in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.) and a minimum of 7 years of experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting. Master`s degree preferred.
- Highly organized self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Able to depict complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences; educate SBU/department(s) on business vision and plan and the impact of change.
- Ability to make difficult and quick decisions daily. Able to influence a diverse group of stakeholders-strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress.
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technology
- Experience with the following technologies preferred:
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Azure Functions
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
More Jobs From