Marketing Manager DemandGeneration
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about Making Work Matter. With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
Skillsoft is currently seeking a Marking Manager to join our team in Nashua.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to develop plans based on business objectives, executing marketing campaigns and reporting on the outcomes of the campaigns compared to business objectives. The Marketing Manager creates marketing materials, contributes toward building awareness and driving demand for Skillsoft products and services and supports the sales teams.
The Marketing Manager will collaborate extensively with other members of the Corporate Marketing team including the Analyst Relations/Social Media/Public Relations team. Web services team, Agency partners, the Marketing Operations team, and the Events team, as well as the Sales, Services and Product Development teams.
The Marketing Manager will collaborate on the creation of a variety of marketing content, including sales pitch decks, field enablement tools, messaging materials, commercial teaching materials, white papers, case studies, product marketing collateral, print ads, direct mail, and other various marketing elements needed for campaigns.
Marketing campaigns may include content syndication programs, email marketing campaigns, events and webinars marketing, direct mail campaigns, telemarketing campaigns, print advertising campaigns, pay-per-click offers and landing pages, internal and external newsletters, drip marketing and nurturing programs, and other projects as needed.
- Demand Generation, from marketing programs planning through reporting on the outcomes of campaigns compared to business objectives
- Develop and write marketing messaging materials to disrupt the market, teach customers and prospects new ideas, build brand awareness and establish Skillsoft as the market leader in learning
- Assist product marketing managers to develop and write product marketing collateral.
- Plan, design, create and execute multi-tactic marketing programs for both demand generation and lead nurturing programs. Tactics may include content syndication, email marketing, events and webinars, direct mail, telemarketing, print advertising, internal and external newsletters, etc.
- Build strong partnering relationships, collaborate and manage outside agencies and vendors as needed to execute programs
- Analyze results of marketing programs and identify ways to improve effectiveness
- Identify, qualify and manage outside agencies as needed to execute activities
- Manage assigned budgets and duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience creating marketing programs with emphasis on demand generation and content
- Must be a strong communicator and collaborator with ability to elicit ideas and feedback from a variety of organizations
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to understand business needs and industry trends
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong project management skills, to own project plans through the lifecycle of various projects
- Experience using Salesforce.com reporting and understanding of marketing automation systems
- Experience in technology or software marketing a plus but not required
- Customer Focused personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
More Jobs From