Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company.
We are seeking an innovative, disciplined, and results-oriented Engineering Manager with relevant technical, agile and influencing skills to develop teams of engineers for the eSign and Document Management portfolios in our Document Solutions organization. Our teams build solutions using modern software development stacks and deploy our capabilities globally for consumption by both domestic and international users. In this role, youll also collaborate closely with other platform and feature teams located around the world.
About this role:
You are responsible for the people on your team: supporting the growth of engineers, removing obstacles, doing valuable work and providing for the Best Place To Work https://libertymutualgroup.com/careers/working-here/awards-and-recognition . You are accountable for the delivery of quality software that brings value to Liberty Mutual and our platform users. You ensure that your teams make performant and scalable technology choices. As a leader in this consumer-centric part of the organization, you keep the focus on providing customer value by urging and supporting a development process based on engineering excellence, fast iteration, quality delivery.
Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for a company that is committed to "helping people live safer, more secure lives", every day.
- Develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and feedback
- Work with the recruiting team to attract, onboard, and retain diverse top talent
- Work closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches, and other partners to ensure we rapidly deliver exceptional products
- Help drive innovation in teams
- Grow the technical expertise of your teams
- Help with establishing and advocating the best quality engineering practices across the organization
Who you are:
- You are passionate about technology and what it can do for our users
- You thrive when developing great people, not just great products
- You are a leader, a coach, and a mentor for software development teams
- You can foster a strong engineering culture in an agile environment
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about current frameworks, technology, and industry trends
- You want to make an impact
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and 5+ years experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of management concepts, practices, and techniques.
Liberty Mutual is a company that cares, offering excellent benefits for our employees including generous parental leave, retirement plans including 401k and pension, education reimbursement, commuter benefits, college savings plans, and much more. We are highly recognized as a best place to work; http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacestoWork as well as one of the Best Employers for the following:
Best Employers for Diversity http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlaces-for-Diversity
Best Employers for Women; http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesToWorkforWomen
Best Employers for New Grads http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesforNewGrads
To learn more about our benefit offerings and culture please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers.
More Jobs From