This is a range posting and the description is posted as a Grade 13 (IT Apps & Ops Support Specialist II). However, candidates will be considered for Grades 11 (IT Apps & Ops Support Specialist I) in the Support Specialist Job family.
- Under close supervision, develops, executes and maintains processes and automated solutions to ensure operational effectiveness and continual improvement.
- Analyzes low to moderate complexity technical and business problems using general knowledge of industry, business operations, business products, business process, data, architecture, vendor integration, and application connectivity.
- Responsibility for a variety of operational activities that may include vendor support, reporting, tool administration, systems access, financial processes, regulatory, compliance and attestation activities, monthly releases including readiness, and communications.
- Responds to incident tickets and requests from internal and external users and stakeholders of low to medium complexity using basic knowledge of assigned applications and triages to the appropriate resource / organization as needed.
- Supports internal and external application users, integration partners, vendors and regulatory bureaus, inclusive of requests and incidents of low to moderate complexity activities.
- Creates, updates, and maintains scripts associated with common issues and includes applicable work arounds and provides information on customer impacts.
- Provides support for degradation or outages detected. Coordinates with more senior team members based on impact, developers and vendors IT to determine the root cause and user impacts. Required to be "on call" on a rotational basis.
- Learns new functionality being implemented for monthly releases in order to support user questions and issues.
- Communicates with customers if there are issues during the monthly release develop and provides resolution status updates.
- Assists with Error Report monitoring and may work simple errors identified in the report.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and join working teams to improve processes.
- Related general business operations and/or systems knowledge.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts and processes.
- Requires communication, negotiation, collaboration, and analytical skills.
- Competencies typically acquired through an Associate`s degree or equivalent experience/training and 1 year of relevant experience (for the IT Apps & Ops Support Specialist I level) and 3 years (IT Apps & Ops Support Specialist II level).
Benefits & Culture:
In GRM US Agent & Partner, we embrace all of the values of our Fortune 100 company and push our practices and technology skill sets to the next level. In this organization, we are an agile set of teams dedicated to helping impact the lives of thousands of customers every day. We embrace a modern co-working style with exceptional work/life balance, ergonomic work areas, substantial benefits, and best-in-class amenities.
Liberty Mutual is one of America's Best Employers for Diversity and one of the Best Employers for Women http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesToWorkforWomen one of the Best Employers for New Grads http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesforNewGrads and one of the Best Places to Work http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacestoWork . We offer excellent benefits for our employees including generous parental leave, retirement plans including 401k and pension, education reimbursement, commuter benefits, college savings plans, and much more.
To learn more about our benefit offerings and culture please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn More:
More Jobs From