Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
You will pursue, onboard, and manage Device42s most strategic global partner opportunities. This individual will focus on a number of accounts and be responsible for coordinating all interactions with the partner as theyre pursued by Device42. Once onboarded, this person will manage the book of business and manage the expansion through increased sales and lateral expansion.
This position will be remote and can be based in Illinois or Texas.
What you'll do
- Identify key stakeholders within named accounts to develop successful entry points into the organization and demonstrate Device42s value proposition
- Train resources within the partner organization on Device42s capabilities
- Leverage and coordinate other Device42 resources including Solutions Architects, Partner Enablement, and Channel Marketing
- Seek out adjacent spaces and opportunities for expansion within the partner
- Align Device42 sales resources to client business development and collaborate with sales on initial deals, as necessary
- Support pre-sales, sales, and delivery training for initial deals
- Ensure adequate capacity in partner orgs to deliver (train COEs)
What you bring
- Specific work / success selling software in and through a focus partner
- Excellent technical understanding of infrastructure and application architecture
- Working knowledge of current infra, app and cloud technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage resources from a matrix organization in a sales pursuit
- Familiarity and comfort with global business norms and etiquette
With our HQ in West Haven, CT and expansion offices in Boston and Denver, were excited to continue consistent 100% year over year growth. Were a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.
More Jobs From