Cybersecurity Engineer IAM / Privileged Access Management
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual.
Right now, we have an opportunity for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Global Cybersecurity Identity and Access Management Team to assist in managing privileged access across our Windows, Unix and Database systems and platforms. In this role you will write automation code to grant just in time access to various end points.
- Develops maintainable/scalable, effective, defect free source code that meets business requirements and team standards
- Conducts unit test case development
- Develops highly complex test scripts
- Conducts impact analysis
- Develops component design
- Develops system/application architecture
- Supports the production support transition and implementation phases; responsible for overall success of the project.
- Works within project team to lead iterative development that delivers a high quality product.
- Supports interactions with customers and development team to gather and define requirements.
- Contributes to the production of support documentation.
- Performs functional/system integration testing support.
- Performs quality assurance architecture and design guide review; defects or discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with appropriate partners.
- Plans work out appropriately, effectively communicates and responds to escalations/inquiries.
- Develops Build and Deployment guide.
- Identify and implements appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
Highly qualified candidates will have experience with the following:
- AWS / IAM
- Database Security Concepts
- Scripting and automation
- Service and API integration
- Possibly some light UI development
- PowerShell and C#
- BladeLogic, VBScript, Shell script and Python
- Windows server administration (Windows Server 2012 and up)
- CI/CD & pipeline automation tools (GIT, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc), test
- Unix and Linux server administration
- automation frameworks
- Systems/software design and engineering using various architectures and patterns
- Agile development
- Cloud development (Azure, AWS)
- DevSecOps, testing processes and methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- Generally 3+ years of professional development experience
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations. Extensive knowledge of design and development tools.
- Extensive knowledge of architectures and technical standards.
- extensive understanding of shared software concepts.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
We strongly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at workand in life. Thats why we offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Wellness Perks
- Collaborative workspaces
- Sit/stand desks
- Career development, programs and classes
- Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- College Savings Plan
- Education reimbursement
- Hackathon Events
Liberty Mutual was named as a 2016 Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US.
For more info about our benefits - Benefits Information
Learn more about Tech at Liberty Mutual Search Our Jobs
Check out our Tech at Liberty Mutual YouTube playlist - Show me the Videos
More Jobs From