Customer Success Specialist
VentureFizz (http://venturefizz.com) is the leading authority for jobs & careers in the tech industry across Boston & NYC.
Our Job Board is highly targeted in terms of providing career-defining opportunities for highly motivated professionals in the tech industry and our BIZZpages provide a comprehensive overview of the area’s hottest companies. We also publish stories that give our audience an inside look at companies, their culture, and people.
This is all powered through a BIZZpage subscription, our flagship employment branding and recruitment solution which includes an employment branding page, job postings, access to our content series, and more.
We are actively looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team. Reporting to our Customer Success Manager, you will play a key role in terms of supporting our customers and other aspects of our business.
A successful candidate will be entrepreneurial minded, as you’ll need to wear a lot of different hats depending on the day, and you must thrive in a fast moving, small company setting.
This is a unique opportunity to join VentureFizz - which has a strong foundation and significant momentum. You'll help grow the business and your career, while making a positive impact on the overall health and growth of the tech industry across various communities.
This position may be based in our office in West Chester, PA or remote.
- Manage direct relationships with customers and providing ongoing support.
- Work with customers on generating content and scheduling publishing dates on our editorial calendar.
- Preparing and adding content daily for publishing on VentureFizz.
- Assist in the creation of our weekly email digest focused on the Boston and New York markets.
- Manage our ongoing content series like Talent on the Move and Career Forward.
- Use analytics to track each customer’s success.
- Create images as needed.
- Stay in the know, in terms of the trends and companies in the industry. Actively be a resource of knowledge for others.
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience in a related position.
- Proven track record of success in terms of meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- A good aesthetic eye towards design. Experience working with Canva, Photoshop, or other relevant software applications.
- Goal driven with the ability to multi-task and hit deadlines consistently.
- Self-motivated, driven, high energy, with an admirable work ethic.
- Sponge and thirst for knowledge about the industry. General interest and passion for startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, and technology.
You’ll succeed in this role if you’re:
- Someone with a “whatever it takes to get the job done” type of attitude who loves to tackle the new challenges that come your way.
- Entrepreneurial with a thirst for learning and interest in building a business (not just a job).