Are you looking for an opportunity where you can play a key role helping to guide and foster the transformation of one of the largest industries in the world? Are you able to lead discussion with engineers, managers, executives, and product owners to build consensus? Do you have a passion for keeping on top of industry trends and driving infrastructure innovation?
If this describes you, then we would love to tell you more about the Architect role with the Hosting Services Application Environments Hybrid Compute team.
- Partner with IT leadership to identify problems and opportunities for technology innovation.
- Help establish a clear, consistent technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Research, recommend, design and develop systems and infrastructure architecture.
- Stay informed on initiatives across the industry and the enterprise to help product owners and IT leadership effectively prioritize.
- Tailor communication and convey complex ideas in a concise manner to a diverse set of audiences and venues.
- Craft guidance that helps delivery teams identify quality risk factors around security and compliance.
- Identify and assess the organizational impact of enterprise architecture and standards, including change in skills, processes and structures.
- Accelerate delivery by forming a network of positive relationships with vendors, and other influencers within the enterprise and beyond.
- Mentor associate engineers and senior leadership alike. Inspire and lead senior technical individual contributors.
- Bachelor`s or Masters degree in technical discipline; Master`s preferred.
- 10+ years of architecture experience in applications and infrastructure development in a complex, multi-platform distributed environment.
- Experience integrating and orchestrating the end to end delivery of infrastructure including VMs, Storage, Containers, Operating Systems, and software.
- Expertise in developing API capabilities and automation of day two network and security activities such as account provisioning, DNS, load balancing, and firewall.
- Experience developing hybrid multi cloud-based platforms integrating with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, and as well as VMWare and OpenStack private clouds.
- Expertise in VMWare/ESX as well as Windows and Linux Server O/S architecture.
- Expertise with multiple programing languages and automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Powershell, and Python.
- Experience in AWS Machine Images (AMIs), AWS EC2 services, AWS CFTs, and Azure Machine Images.
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes or other similar tooling.
- Deep knowledge of how to secure complex systems and infrastructure against different attack vectors.
We value your hard work, integrity and dedication to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn more
More Jobs From