Workplace Experience Associate
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Drive the performance of a groundbreaking team.
The DraftKings Workplace Experience Associate will be responsible for professionally greeting/signing in visitors in the lobby of our New Jersey office. In addition to duties at the front desk, you will be a part of our workplace experience teamhelping with special events, maintaining the office, managing security protocol, and more.
What youll do as a Workplace Experience Associate:
- Welcome guests and assist with the visitor sign-in process in accordance to security protocol.
- Manage incoming shipments and coordinate pick up/delivery of express mail (UPS, FedEx).
- Maintain & restock office supply inventory at reception.
- Assist with other duties as requested to ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Professional demeanor with a customer focus in dealing with visitors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Must be comfortable working early mornings.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.