The Workforce Innovation and Talent Center (WITC) Manger is a member of the Workforce Initiatives Department, and as such, fulfills the company purpose of helping people on their path to better health by attracting great people to CVS Health while developing strong loyalty with our community partners, customers, clients, and patients. Under the supervision of the Director, Workforce Initiatives, the WITC Manager will lead the development, implementation, and execution of the Workforce Initiatives strategy in a major city within the CVSH organization.
- The WITC Managers function includes driving the strategic and operational imperatives of Workforce Initiatives and building highly successful relationships to provide employment services and training to underserved communities, as well as:
- Developing and maintain critical regional collaborations and partnerships with government, non-government, and nonprofit national organizations
-Creating pipelines of talent that will lead to people accessing meaningful employment opportunities.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the Workforce Innovation and Talent Center
- Managing the financial, payroll, and capital budgets
- Drive building non-traditional talent pipelines by partnering with educational institutions, workforce development, faith-based and community organizations, opportunity youth, vocational rehabilitation, military and mature worker partnerships
- Leverage Strategic CVS Health Business Leaders to identify partnerships and opportunities at the state and local level to creatively meet business talent needs
- Develop and maintain critical external regional collaborations and partnerships with government, non-government, and nonprofit national organizations that will Foster Diversity and Inclusion and build a workforce reflective of our customers, patients and communities we serve
- Manage the operations of the Workforce Innovation and Talent Center including oversight of the financial, payroll, and capital budgets. Add Maintain accurate records of program & WITC usage through data management system
- 2+ years of related work experience in retail and/or healthcare
- Experience managing workforce programs or comparable experience
- Previous training & development experience in a healthcare/retail setting
- Must possess a valid and current drivers license and auto insurance.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%
- Experience in Government and/or Pharmacy Programs
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft business software and ability to adapt to new systems
- Demonstrated problem-solving, detail orientation, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Associates degree with extensive experience required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.