Acquired by Accenture Digital in June 2017 and founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end mobile design and development studio with headquarters in Cambridge, MA and offices in NYC, Houston, and Chicago. With expertise in insightful product strategy, well-crafted design and development for iOS, Android, Web and Rails, we help companies, from startup to enterprise, boldly navigate their mobile future.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play, and Accenture Digital is leading the way - driving these exciting changes across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. Designing and implementing cutting-edge digital solutions for leading businesses and governments around the world, you will be creating real wow moments for customers, connecting them with our clients through advanced analytics, interactive, social media and mobility. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on, to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the worlds leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Platforms & Products, youll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for todays connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
We are seeking a software developer who will bring added knowledge and frameworks to our talented web engineering team. This role will work closely with the web services, iOS and Android teams. To date, the team works most frequently with Ruby on Rails, Phoenix Elixir & ReactJS.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
YOUR ROLE: Web Developer
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products
- Build APIs, administrative tools and infrastructure to support iOS and Android mobile applications
- Build full-stack web applications
- Lead projects and mentor junior developers
- Communicate project plans, progress, and scope to clients
- Enhance our knowledge of new stacks
- Challenge us to push the envelope and broaden our collective skillsets
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years working with SQL or related database technologies
- 1+ years in software development in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 3-7 years work experience
- Experienced and interested in Ruby, Elixir, Java, Python, Node.JS, Phoenix Elixir, or other backend programming language or framework
- Familiarity with SQL; no-SQL a plus
- Experience leading projects
- Familiar with all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Interest in a client-facing consultant role
- Strong breadth of languages and frameworks (specifically Java, Node.JS, .NET)
- Expertise in test-driven development (TDD) methodology and tools
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Familiarity with both version control (git) and one or more cloud hosting providers (e.g. Heroku)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and development tools like Amazon Web Services & Firebase
- An interest in management
We take great pride in the benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Generous paid time off
- 9 company observed holidays
- Annual bonus and raise
- Stock purchase program
- Great team events
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
More Jobs From