At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised 16M of capital from prominent venture investors including Tribe Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, CrossCut Ventures, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software thats revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
This role is for someone driven to make an outsized impact, leveraging their prior experience scaling a business from 1M to 10M in revenue as the primary sales leader.
As the VP of Sales, you will lead a diverse and dedicated group of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives to success by executing on strategic initiatives aligned to our growth trajectory. The processes you put in place will ensure prospects enjoy their experience with Teampay from first contact through to customer.
- Structure and manage the sales process from MQL to close
- Hold team members accountable for weekly/monthly/quarterly activity cadence and production targets
- Recruit, train and coach team members on tactical efforts, best practices, as well as career goals, to build a top-of-class sales team
- Partner with the executive team on strategy forecasting and reporting
- Work with Sales Operations on Salesforce compliance, process improvements, and integrations
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- Prior success selling B2B software along with a deep understanding of the complexities of the market
- Past experience creating a sales organization from near scratch, including headcount planning, hiring, training, and setting KPIs
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- A history of growing monthly revenue by double-digit %s
Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and your ownership of the sales process, impeccable organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is pivotal to our organizations continued success. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
Youll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From