Office Tour Photos
Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
Programmatic OOH is a rapidly growing aspect of our medium and Intersection already works with the largest DSPs including Google, The Trade Desk, Amobee, MediaMath and others.
We are looking for a data-driven, sales-minded Programmatic Partnership & Sales VP to own, cultivate and grow Intersections programmatic revenue. You will work with a diverse ecosystem of companies helping them to leverage our media assets to drive net new sales. You will be responsible for managing relationships with channel partners, including SSPs, DSPs, trading desks, programmatic agencies, and programmatic teams at major brands to build scaled programs and engagement models. In this role, you will lead the day-to-day programmatic strategy and execution to ensure the Intersection sales team is set up for success and to grow revenue across the programmatic channel. To be successful, excellent sales, partnership, execution, and analytical skills are required.
Within this role, you will:
- Be accountable for revenue growth and operational success of IMTs programmatic business.
- Drive yield optimization across programmatic channel.
- Establish KPIs and drive reporting requirements
- Manage the successful activation of programmatic as a channel for Intersection sellers to drive revenue.
- Establish strong relationships with programmatic buyers (DSPs, trading desks, programmatic agencies, programmatic teams at direct brands).
- Drive strategy and revenue optimization across various deal types including Non-Guaranteed, Guaranteed and Open Auction deals.
- Manage Intersections SSP relationships while working with internal stakeholders on pricing, deal strategy/setup and reporting.
- Evangelize Intersection to the programmatic community and educate those partners on the unique benefits of Intersection and how to buy Intersection programmatically.
- Educate and train Intersection sellers on how to sell Intersection through programmatic channels.
- Collaborate with internal sales teams on specific deals and help identify opportunities, via partners, as a growth lever for their books of business.
- Provide end-to-end facilitation for programmatic deals (pre-sales, planning, pricing, activation, delivery, post-campaign) working with various internal stakeholders
- Work with management to determine product offerings, channel pricing, rate cards, and sales policies.
- Set business rules for private marketplace deals and programmatic direct deals.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams including Revenue Operations, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Client Success to drive programmatic success.
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends to demonstrate results.
- Maintain subject matter expertise of partner ecosystem and stay up-to-date with programmatic and ad tech trends.
You are great for this role because:
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic and sell now mentality.
- You have a passion for understanding the market, competitors, and Intersections unique capabilities.
- You have demonstrated data-driven thinking, with excellent quantitative and operational skills.
- You have experience working at a major DSP/SSP and/or on behalf of a publishers programmatic efforts.
- You have experience working in a business development and/or partner management role.
- You have experience working with senior leadership to define sales goals.
- You have 15+ years directly in media/advertising.
- You have a bachelors degree in business or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- You are comfortable with some travel .
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and its our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
More Jobs From