About the Team:
The Intralinks Product Management team partners with research & development and product design to discover, concept, and realize innovative solutions in the mergers and acquisitions space. Youll be part of a cross functional team of product and design experts that champions a connected user experience through all stages of product development. And as a member of the Product leadership team, youll partner and collaborate with sales, marketing and customer success to create purpose-built products and offerings through active customer engagement initiatives (e.g. early adopter and design partner programs) to help shape our future roadmap.
SS&C Intralinks is looking for a seasoned product management professional with M&A industry expertise. Our product management leaders are responsible for evolving our existing portfolio of products and offerings that service the entire lifecycle of M&A, as well as developing new offerings that are focused on delivering timely deal insights and analytics to deal makers, sellers and buyers.
As a VP of Product Management, you are a passionate, yet a pragmatic product management leader that can analyze customer behaviors, identify opportunities where our products go beyond solving the problem -instead we are focused on helping customers be successful. You will run the day-to-day, developing roadmaps that will help build market momentum for SS&C Intralinks. You should be passionate about working strategically with executives and other senior leaders to create and deliver purpose-built products that will align with SS&C Intralinks strategy and overall company direction.
- Defining and developing the vision for innovative new solutions, solving some of our toughest problems in the industry, working toward the delivery of AI-assisted automation & Analytics that improves decisioning making throughout the M&A Lifecycle
- Driving quarterly product planning across the organization and owning the market segment planning process for M&A, partnering with sales, marketing and other cross-functional leaders
- Implements and maintains results-oriented processes that govern the entire product portfolio lifecycle; from requirements definition to product delivery and sunset, ensuring unsurpassed product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Inspires cross-functional teams to execute on the product vision and nurtures innovation from everywhere. Provides leadership focus to speed ideation, planning, design, and development of new products and capabilities across the organization. And the ability to work closely with clients and partners to ensure that products and solutions are market-driven, engaging and effective.
- Partner with R&D and Design to create a highly collaborative product development engagement model that translates into rapid product adoption and a growing portfolio of products that are easy to consume and instinctively sell and upsell from one to the next.
- Create and shape a future vision/strategy for our M&A portfolio of products that will help accelerate and improve the success rate at which deals are done, as well generate growth in both repeat and new business for the company.
- A total of 15+ years as a Product Management professional with an emphasis in Mergers & Acquisitions and the investment banking space.
- Understanding of M&A lifecycle process with strong knowledge of capital management, legal, and M&A transaction types.
- Bachelors Degree in Product Management or a related field.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Aha as core product management planning and execution related tools. Agile development, scrum, and design sprint methodologies are foundational to this role as well.
- Demonstrated success developing offerings that are designed to support large-scale systems and applications that are componetized and micro services based, promoting flexible pricing and packaging.
- Passion for the role of product management and the desire/ability to develop and mentor product managers not specifically trained in the financial services and/or M&A industries.
- Demonstrated general understanding of AI technologies (ML/NLP etc.) and how they can be applied at scale to extract the right context for investment related decisions is preferred.
It would be great if you also had:
- A Masters Degree in Product Management.
- Solid understanding of strategic industry verticals.
- Experience with compliance and privacy related requirements such as GDPR.
"This is a great opportunity for an experienced and passionate product leader to write the next chapter of our strategy and vision for our SS&C Intralinks Mergers & Acquisitions business. It is a unique chance to lead a product delivery team that is focused on customer experience and delivering innovative products that incorporate artificial intelligence and analytics in a manner that will transform how due-diligence is conducted going forward."
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.