Office Tour Photos
VP of Product Management, Alternative Investments
Our Product Management team is looking for a seasoned product management professional with Alternative Investment industry expertise. We are seeking a product management leader to evolve existing fund reporting and fund raise products and offerings, as well as develop a new portfolio of products that will address both Limited Partner and General Partner business challenges in both the private equity and hedge fund space. This individual should also have an understanding compliance related requirements and industry standards, such as GDPR, etc.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, yet a pragmatic design leader that can analyze customer behaviors, identify opportunities where our products go beyond solving the problem -instead we are focused on helping customers be successful. The VP of Product Management for Alternative Investments will run the Alts business, developing roadmaps that will help build market momentum for SS&C Intralinks. You should be passionate about working strategically with executives and other senior leaders to create and deliver purpose-built vision that will aligns with SS&C Intralinks product strategy and overall company direction.
Day to Day
- Defining and developing the vision for innovative new solutions, solving some of our toughest problems in the industry, working toward the delivery of AI-assisted automation that improves investment decisioning making
- Delivering by follow through with process and tactics for developing, communicating, and implementing vision that balances customer and market demands with current opportunity and sales/support related challenges
- A total of 15+ years as a Product Management professional with an emphasis on the Banking, Asset Management and/or Alternative Investments space
- Fluency in best practices for User Interface Design, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design; practical knowledge of User Centered Design processes and lifecycles; ability to provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical recommendations based on quantitative/qualitative data and optimal Design practices, including Design Thinking
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest design concepts, emerging technologies, and other developments in the user experience field
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Able to translate concepts into concrete depictions to clarify ideas and advance collaboration based on shared understanding
- Masters Degree or equivalent degree, in Product Management, or related field or equivalent professional experience within the Alternative Investments
- Experience in developing offerings that are designed to support large-scale systems and applications that are componentized and micro services based, promoting flexible pricing and packaging
- Strong bias for action including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
More Jobs From