VP of Global Professional Services
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the VP of Global Professional Services will be fully responsible for the strategic direction, operational execution, and delivery across multiple geos and functions. The current global team consists of project management, enablement services, education services and customer success architects covering our Boston, New York, Brighton, Berlin and Singapore offices.
This role is to be based out of New York or Boston.
This role manages the key elements of our services business:
- Motivates and leads a high-performing, global professional services team
- Maximizes results and outcomes with consistent, high quality delivery of services
- Grow the business with new service offerings to meet needs of our customers
- Scales business to support rapid growth and maintain consistency of quality
- Provides effective and inspiring leadership and day-to-day management of the team
- Embodies the role of people leader by cultivating strong relationships with colleagues, mentoring and developing team members
- Hires, develops and grows top talent
- Foster collaborative environment for the team
- Establishes priorities and aligns efforts across teams for consistent and effective service delivery
- Create suite of offerings to allow significant growth and scaling of the services business.
- Leverages market knowledge and expertise to identify and mature the offerings that are needed to support customer success.
- Provides oversight to ensure success of new offerings as measured in growth and customer results.
- Partners with marketing and commercial to promote offerings with value proposition that resonate with customers.
- Develops and maintains contact with top decision makers across client base to maintain currency on strategic initiatives and to align imperatives into the C-level agenda.
- Align services organisation with Csat and retention.
Skills & Requirements
- EXCEPTIONAL/PROVEN leadership ability. We are not looking for a manager, we want a leader.
- 3+ year of experience of leading multifunctional services teams.
- Experience of digital/social SaaS technology in a supplier/agency environment.
- Passionate about business results and quality, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to grasp the tactical details.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to build a strong team of direct reports and to actively develop the teams potential through coaching and effective performance management.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels and across all functions of the organization.
- Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business needs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving. Solid decision making in a timely manner.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crains New York noticed this and voted us as one of the Best Places to Workfor the past 5 years. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.