Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a leader to lead four key functional teams across the Global Partnerships organization - Market Strategy, Operations Strategy, Partner Engineering and Marketing. This person will sit on the Partnerships leadership team and will actively contribute to defining the future of Global Partnerships. The ideal candidate will be a tenured leader with experience building and leading global organizations responsible for partner and product strategy, partner marketing, partner engineering and experience leading company-wide efforts in a fast-paced culture. This individual will partner closely with Partnerships, Business Development and Product leadership and must thrive as a driver of cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical skills and have a track record of scaling central functions across a diverse product landscape. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters with regular travel required to Facebooks offices.
- Serve on the Global Partnerships leadership team.
- Lead, develop and grow a global, 550+ organization in support of partner relationships and more than 30 business lines.
- Evolve the companys narrative for businesses in partnership with leaders of all stakeholder teams.
- Inform product strategy in partnership with product management and engineering across multiple product areas. This includes identifying mid and long-term opportunities based on research and analysis of the market and a strategic view of the direction of the market.
- Establish the go-to-market plan for every product in the portfolio.
- Lead complex internal operations and analytics functions to manage the health of the business overall and partner success across Facebook platforms.
- Create quarterly and bi-annual programs across the portfolio to drive adoption of key products and grow both revenue and value created for customers.
- Represent our full product suite and the business internally and externally.
More Jobs From