Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the Role
Teampay is looking for a VP of Engineering to join our technology team. In this role you will build foundational systems at scale and spearhead software projects that significantly advance the goals of our organization. As a member of the executive team, you will be tasked with providing insight for new features, managing security and compliance, and working across the organization to build and improve our product offering based on feedback from users, prospects and our internal team. You will foster collaboration and encourage your team members to develop new skills, advancing their careers. This role is a great opportunity for a lifelong learner passionate about experiencing new challenges while operating with empathy.
What you will do
- Lead, motivate, and coach multiple teams of engineers to deliver high-quality software and be held accountable for their performance
- Ensure your teams success by removing roadblocks, addressing conflicts, and instilling software engineering best practices
- Partner with product management to balance short and long-term needs for both product and technical roadmaps
- Track, produce, analyze, and action upon key metrics & milestones to ensure quality products are delivered on time
- Communicate and collaborate with clients, partners, and vendors on technical details
- 5+ years managing engineering teams
- 10+ years software engineering experience developing web and API applications, with a preference for B2B SaaS
- Experienced at organizing agile software teams to deliver high-quality features
- You excel at analyzing deep technical problems and coaching teams to the best solution
- Knowledgeable about best practices in areas of: Architecture, Security, and Compliance
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication and documentation skills
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if youd like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.