VP, Customer Success, Americas - Brands
The VP, Customer Success, Americas will be directly responsible for the success of our largest region and will help craft and shape our vision for excellence in Customer Success Management.
The role will focus on providing the highest levels of consultative partnership to ensure our customers expand and mature. You will lead and mentor the customer success team while providing strategic vision to our clients and the market.
You will be responsible to:
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure US + LatAm based customers successfully use Brandwatch to achieve their objectives
- Allocate resources across existing portfolio of accounts
- Manage escalations from team / clients
- Attend business reviews with key clients (as determined by their risk of churn and / or size) and build strong relationships with your and your teams client network
- Work with other leaders in business to deliver improvements in Customer Success (see below)
- Recruit, mentor, develop, groom and inspire an elite team
- Ensure we implement an improved customer success journey and customer success processes.
- Partner with other teams to achieve your goals
- With Sales to provide a seamless client experience during the initial sale, onboarding and training and to help identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- With Marketing for our Customer Advisory Board, Webinars and other client events
- With Product to help develop and inform the product roadmap on behalf of your clients
- With Finance and the Executive team to provide accurate success measures and forecasting, as the go-to person for key metrics and objectives for the team
- Own, report, forecast and communicate key metrics for your team
You will be measured by:
- Renewal Rate
- Adoption of the brandwatch tool
- Speed and quality of deployment
- Gross dollar renewal rate
- Up-sell dollars
- Employee NPS / team member satisfaction
- A minimum of 10 years in account/customer success management ideally within the B2B software/SaaS space.
- 5+ years experience working with or in major brands.
- 5+ years experience leading customer-facing organizations and teams. THIS WILL BE ASSESSED IN DETAIL
- Experience of large Enterprise clients with complex needs, showing empathy for customer need and a passion for revenue and growth
- A great eye for talent, with experience of hiring and building a team of great relationship managers
- Proven experience as an influencer, negotiator and consensus-builder
- A deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm and creative leadership skills with the ability to inspire others
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Gainsight an advantage
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crains New York noticed this and voted us as one of the Best Places to Workfor the past 5 years. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.