VP of Customer Services and Operations
Who we are:
Loadsmart is transforming the logistics industry by moving more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to optimize the movement of freight throughout North America. We design and build cutting edge tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks in a transformative instant booking model. By matching supply and demand better and faster than any other solution in the industry, we reduce miles, fuel, time and complexity for both shippers and motor carriers.
Who you are:
You believe in gamechanging innovation and youre excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You know how to design, implement and manage a successful Enterprise service and support organization. Youre decisive, driven and a true optimist. You challenge the status quo and roll up your sleeves to implement meaningful change. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency and you inspire your team to do the same.
Loadsmart is looking for a sharp, energetic Vice President of Customer Services and Operations to join our rapidly growing team. In this role youll build and scale a global, fast-paced Customer Services and Operations function.
- Set a strategic vision for the Loadsmart Customer Services and Operations organization
- Oversee all inbound and outbound communication channels (phone, email and chat)
- Architect an organization infrastructure that allows the Loadsmart team to deliver a consistently excellent experience to all customers
- Define and implement procedures and policies that enable high-quality service and adherence to strict SLAs
- Evaluate and optimize existing workflows and processes to better support customers and improve efficiency
- Identify and acquire technology solutions and partnerships necessary to achieve goals
- Create new workflows and processes as our products, services and solutions evolve
- Guide the development and delivery of insights & analyses about the customer experience on a regular cadence and on an ad hoc basis
- Identify, report, and measure relevant KPIs
- Develop, survey and improve client satisfaction measurement metrics on an ongoing basis
- Analyze data to identify trends and improve the efficiency of the team
- Stay ahead of the growth and business direction and ensure that global operations are set up for success
- Partner closely with the leadership team on strategic planning and related initiatives
- Build, mentor and coach a dedicated team
- 10+ years experience building and running a high performance contact center in the technology field
- Exceptional experience with technologies and tools like telephony (VOIP, global ring groups, IVRs, Round Robins, support desks, chat platforms)
- Demonstrated program and project management skills
- Passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Effective and proven cross-functional collaborator that drives results
- Comfortable creating project roadmaps, scopes, and timelines
- Focused on driving measurable results or key deliverables within ambitious timelines
- Experience at a fast-paced, tech startup undergoing rapid change and growth
- Excellent track record of successfully partnering with C-level executives
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.