Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Vice President of Commercial Strategys primary goal is to support Cedars commercial teams during sales, implementation, and upselling processes by educating and engaging prospective clients on topics including revenue cycle, patient experience, financial ROI, product workflows, and technology details. The Vice President of Commercial Strategy will work with internal and external partners to deeply understand our prospective client's specific problems to collaboratively drive Cedars business growth.
Our ideal candidate has the client facing experience to drive the adoption of Cedars product and workflows in the marketplace. This is a role that requires tight process management, and high throughput. Given our expanding client base, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to current and prospective Cedar clients alongside sales, implementation, and account management teams
- Collaborate with Cedars Product, Engineering, Design, and Implementation teams to help prioritize client development needs
- Provide support in the development of new product offerings through research and client validation
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedars values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years in a healthcare role
- 4+ years in a client facing role
- Relevant enterprise software or healthcare experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excited about Cedars mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the VP, Commercial Strategy role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.