Office Tour Photos
M.Gemi is redefining the luxury products industry by leveraging the uniqueness of Italian manufacturing combined with a technology and data-driven supply chain engine. By challenging the long-standing design and manufacturing process, we are delivering new products to market in record time and selling direct to the consumer through a state of the art digital platform as well as physical showrooms. As the only brand in the world that delivers new collections of luxury shoes every week, we have a loyal (some say obsessed) and rapidly growing customer base.
Backed by top tier venture capital firms, M.Gemi is a fast growing brand with a passion for designing must-have products, while using data science and a unique supply chain to reinvent and accelerate the luxury footwear market.
Our teamlocated in New York, Boston, and Florenceis comprised of outstanding talent that crosses the spectrum and is united in our devotion to quality and innovation at every touch point, from unparalleled client service to disruptive retail experiences, and of course, creating exceptional products, from shoes to store to website. We seek highly ambitious, creative problem solvers to join our quickly growing team.
The Vice President of Client Engagement is responsible for developing and leading an omni-channel strategic approach to engage M.Gemi customers. This leader will utilize both existing and new approaches to ensure highest possible engagement, repeat rate and life time value. The Engagement team will leverage CRM, predictive analytics and best in class customer journeys across all relevant channels including digital marketing, social media, email marketing, client services to enhance loyalty.
This role will be responsible for building a world class customer engagement organization and will bring together cross functional groups including merchandising, technology, product and creative leaders to build out our programs and campaigns.
- Lead strategic oversight of lifecycle communications programs across all channels driving customer engagement
- Lead a cross functional team to develop appropriate customer segmentation and personalization driving higher conversion rate and life time value.
- Inform business decisions through oversite of customer analytics platform and dashboards
- Identify opportunities for innovation and externally leveraging new technologies, emerging products and platforms
- Contribute to the ongoing build out of our predictive demand and recommendation engine tying together our rapid supply chain and customer activities to create the most efficient luxury products platform
- Formulate actionable and measurable recommendations to achieve and surpass business goals
- Thinks strategically: takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate and plan for the future and execute vision.
- Drives creativity and innovation: Focuses on areas of highest potential
- Strives for excellence in execution and impact: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs.
- Demonstrates learning agility: ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demand. Creates newness and connects knowledge in new ways to create the unexpected. Ensures that the creativity and innovation pipeline are aligned to achieve strategy and goals.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills. Particular focus on listening to all the Consumer Engagement and marketing partners perspective and synthesizing into one strategic direction
- 10 years of relevant marketing experience in early stage or in a high growth company
- Experience with managing relationships across an organization
- Proven leadership skills, experience hiring and leading a team with diverse skillsets
- Experience in developing CRM, segmentation and personalization programs for a high growth company
- Hands on experience with CRM, database, email systems
More Jobs From