With a CEO recently named a Women to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 9 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 8,600 brands across 53 categories, 200,000 retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1B in global merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Printemps; e-commerce players like ShopBop and Nisnass; and key influencers like Forty Five Ten and Dover Street Market. Leading mens and womens brands include everyone from Saint Lauren, Balmain, Balenciaga, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Tory Burch, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, than JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
- Champion the JOOR brand to prospective and current high level clients in the fashion arena helping to open doors and close deals for your team
- Lead 10+ sales representatives, including 3 Directors in the US and a small office in Tokyo.
- Provide training, set goals and encourage team members to perform, reach and exceed their numbers
- Develop regional/national sales plans and create sales incentive programs to motivate team
- Partner with Customer Success team to drive incremental dollars, retain clients and reduce churn
- Create sales best practices with Global Head of Sales and partner with Marketing team on sales messaging and collateral
- Represent JOOR at relevant conferences and events; communicate client feedback to the Customer Success, Product and Tech teams to ensure JOOR is delivering on promises and can be fully optimized
- Assist team in building robust sales funnels for short- and long-term growth
- Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against quarterly/annual goals
- Develop and implement staff retention strategies and create hiring plan as revenues increase
- 10+ years experience selling technology solutions, with expertise in B2B SaaS models
- 3+ years experience managing national or regional sales teams
- A broad understanding of fashion brands and retailers (bonus)
- Leadership skills that are motivational and rewards-based
- A consultative sales approach is a must
- A love for fast-paced start-up environments
- A data-driven approach with ability to forecast and set revenue expectations
- Proven at leading teams to meet/exceed sales goals in high-growth companies
- Stellar closing & negotiation skills
- Ability to read a variety of sales scenarios, foresee client pushback and proactively solve problems to help team close deals
- Strong in training sellers and incentivizing them to perform. Goal oriented
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal teams to drive overall company performance
- Must have a professional and respectful demeanor as a key member of the executive team and role model for junior JOOR staff
- Global environment - a chance to collaborate with our teams in LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Tokyo.
- Need a break? Generous My Time policy we want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401K plans.
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch and learns, company off-sites, meet-ups and speaker series.
- Transparency into the state of JOORs business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reporting to: SVP Global sales
More Jobs From