This role will interact with key leaders across the enterprise to understand the strategy and focus needed for key products within the Analytical function. Extreme ability to build relationships, understand the external market, and ensure that the internal Analytics team can fully operate the products in a manner that is efficient for growth through all CVS channels.
- Develop the Analytics Product business strategy, including understanding the market dynamics and competitive landscape and prioritizing sub-markets that CVS can differentiate in
- Lead a product management team across Analytic product portfolio; define the 3-5-year product roadmap and vision
- Responsible for product strategy, delivery, implementation timeline, release process and coordinating all activities required to bring the product to market
- Partner closely with the data science and data engineering team to develop, launch and manage new products
- Partner with the Transformation business to integrate Analytic portfolio into broader Transformation portfolio and go-to-market approach
- Owns the operating plan / budget and ensure achievement of growth and profitability targets
- Leadership of product pipeline development to address industry activity/trends and regulation through active participation on external industry groups/boards
- Sets direction for ongoing market and competitive analysis to aid strategic decision making and development of key messaging/positioning
- Manages and builds a strong team through formal training, diverse assignments, proactive coaching, mentoring and other development techniques
- 10+ years of leadership experience in product management.
- 8+ years of executive client interfacing experience (internal or external), demonstrating excellent ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form, and reliable executive presence.
- Experience managing Agile development teams.
- Proven track record of driving teams to results while navigating a fast-changing environment within a rapidly scaling company.
- Strong technology background, including an understanding of technical capabilities on mobile and web platforms.
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From