Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- Business Leadership: Operate as the QSR Accounts Business Lead / Manager by partnering with the client, and leading the entire account towards business (not SME) goals and outcomes.
- Business Management: Responsible for leading and managing multiple workstreams on a single QSR Account, including marketing, innovation, analytics, and campaign operations. Responsible for supervising the individual workstream owners / SMEs.
- Client Ownership: Serve as the Voice of the Client and ensure the clients business outcomes and ad hoc needs are being met through a multi-workstream environment.
- Industry Innovation: Provide forward looking knowledge and perspective on how the Restaurant industry will evolve, and translate that into actionable business initiatives for the QSR Account.
- Cross Agency Influence: Lead, influence, and manage multiple internal, partner agency, and client stakeholders in a complex agency environment.
- Project Stewardship: Supervise the workstreams with enough subject matter expertise, that you can connect the dots between workstream owners, other agency initiatives, the clients midlevel marketing goals, and the C-Suites business goals.
- Project Integration: Ensure the workstreams evolve from off the shelf delivery to become more integrated in their delivery across marketing and technology disciplines.
- Enterprise Marketing Expertise: In addition to business management, demonstrate an understanding of strategy, performance marketing, orchestration and decisioning, and campaign execution. Demonstrate an ability to solution marketing problems at a C-Suite / enterprise-level (instead of a campaign or creative execution level)
- A minimum 15+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree required and a MBA or master's degree is preferred
- Previous Big 5 consulting experience is highly preferred
- Restaurant and/or QSR industry experience
- Experience in data-driven and digital marketing, and technology enablement
- Demonstrated success playing a leading role within highly matrixed organizations
- Structured thinker with the ability to quickly breakdown and diagnose problems and provide clear recommendations
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
More Jobs From