Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Do you want to be a part of the future? What if you could change work as we know it today? How about being on the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? As Steve Jobs said, Were here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here? If this resonates with you, then we should talk!
UIPath is committed to building a global partner ecosystem that can identify opportunities and deliver solutions which address their customers needs. The role of Vice President, Global Partner Management is responsible for developing our business GSI business with KPMG. For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a strong go-to-market background with significant partnering experience with GSI and advisory firms, across direct, alliance and indirect channels
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Identify the key KPMG businesses that will drive UiPath license growth, verticals to focus our partnership and develop differentiated solutions to take to market together.
- Define the KPMG team charter, objectives, roles and responsibilities in terms of their contribution to UiPaths business and the success of the field organization.
- Work across the organization to build programs leveraged by GSI team to drive Partner commitment and investment.
- Develop strategies and organizational structure to sell-to, sell-with and develop solutions with KMPG partners.
- Be a voice to the partner and from the partner to influence product readiness and program development efforts globally.
What you will bring:
- Leadership and Vision: Translate the organizations vision into an overarching partner strategy with clear, specific and achievable objectives, goals and strategies making the vision tangible to employees and their partners.
- Strategic: a big picture thinker who can effortlessly find alternative ways to proceed, discarding paths that lead nowhere
- Team Building: leverages their strengths to help GSI Partner Teams discover theirs. Expertly builds high-performing teams aligned around a common purpose.
- Bias for Action: Openly commits to and takes action after developing and analyzing alternatives in the context of business strategy; can articulate how decisions were reached, and their short and long-term impact.
- Results-Orientation: Set performance expectations, remove barriers and keep individuals and groups focused on goals and growth. Ensure efforts are focused on the activities that positively impact business results. Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
Oh, and this too:
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in sales, business development, channels and alliances in the technology industry. Successful Enterprise software sales leadership driving growth by selling to and with GSIs is critical.
- Must be a strategic thinker, with a proven leadership track record of driving revenue results through alliance and channel partnerships
- Demonstrated and significant experience at setting partner strategy as well as setting appropriate goals and incentives for partners for a rapidly scaling organization
- Deep cross-functional knowledge and experience with all operations within sales including all aspects of the sales process (i.e., lead generation, cold calling, qualifying leads, delivering sales presentations, attending conferences, completing RFIs and contract negotiations).
- Preferable experience working in both large structured as well as smaller, entrepreneurial organizations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with outstanding presentation skills and demonstrated ability to articulate concepts (ie. strategic vs. functional) and ideas effectively to various levels of management.
- Exceptional leadership skills with strong emphasis on building strategic working relationships.
- Domestic sales experience is a must; international is a plus
- A desire to get things done, the inspiration to challenge the status quo, and obsessive attention to the needs of our customers are absolutely required.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required; international travel is expected (40-50%)
- Ideal Personal Profile
- Global partner sales leader.
- Results oriented.
- High level of integrity.
- Proactive and highly energized approach to getting business done.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
**At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
More Jobs From