Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UIPathis committed to building a global partner ecosystem that can identify opportunities and deliver solutions which address their customers needs. Therole of Vice President,GlobalPartner Managementis responsible fordeveloping our businessGSI business withIBM. For this position,we are looking for a candidate with a strong go-to-market backgroundwith significant partnering experiencewith GSI and advisory firms, across direct, alliance and indirect channels.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Identify the keyIBMbusinesses thatwill driveUiPathlicense growth, verticals to focus our partnershipand develop differentiated solutions to take to market together.
- Define theIBMteam charter, objectives, roles and responsibilities in terms of their contribution toUiPaths businessand the success of the field organization.
- Work across the organization to build programs leveraged byGSI teamto drive Partner commitment and investment.
- Develop strategies and organizational structure tosell-to,sell-withand develop solutionswithIBMpartners.
- Be a voice to the partner and from the partner to influence product readiness and program development efforts globally.
- Leadership and Vision: Translate the organizations vision into an overarching partner strategy with clear, specific and achievable objectives, goals and strategies making the vision tangible to employees and their partners.
- Strategic:a big picture thinker who can effortlesslyfind alternative ways to proceed, discarding paths that lead nowhere
- Team Building: leverages their strengths to helpGSI Partner Teamsdiscover theirs. Expertly builds high-performing teams aligned around a common purpose.
- Bias for Action:Openly commits to and takes action after developing and analyzing alternatives in the context of business strategy; can articulate how decisions were reached, and their short and long-term impact.
- Results-Orientation:Set performance expectations, remove barriers and keep individuals and groups focused on goals and growth. Ensure efforts are focused on the activities that positively impact business results.Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 15 years of experience insales,business development, channels and alliances in the technology industry.Successful Enterprise software sales leadership driving growth by selling to and with GSIs is critical.
- Must be a strategic thinker, with a proven leadership track record of driving revenue results through alliance and channel partnerships
- Demonstrated and significant experience at setting partner strategy as well as setting appropriate goals and incentives for partners for a rapidly scaling organization
- Deep cross-functional knowledge and experience with all operations within sales including all aspects of the sales process (i.e., lead generation, cold calling, qualifying leads, delivering sales presentations, attending conferences, completing RFIs and contract negotiations).
- Preferable experience working in both large structured as well as smaller, entrepreneurial organizations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with outstanding presentation skills and demonstrated ability to articulate concepts (ie. strategic vs. functional) and ideas effectively to various levels of management.
- Exceptional leadership skills with strong emphasis on building strategic working relationships.
- Domestic sales experience is a must; international is a plus
- A desire to get things done, the inspiration to challenge the status quo, and obsessive attention to the needs of our customers are absolutely required.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required; international travel is expected (40-50%)
- Global partner sales leader.
- Results oriented.
- High level of integrity.
- Proactive and highly energized approach to getting business done.
Ideal Personal Profile
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
**At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
More Jobs From