SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
What Youll Do
- Develop, implement, and execute a clear strategy for delivering world-class Customer Success, Support, and Services in order to increase SevenRooms capability to successfully deliver value across all of our markets globally during this period of fundamental growth
- Evaluate and leverage the existing Success and Services strategy, team infrastructures, and operational metrics, and implement necessary adjustments needed to increase renewal rates, drive expansion with current clients, and increase customer satisfaction
- Support SevenRooms growth by understanding value drivers for SMB/Mid-Market & Enterprise organizations. Build a scalable and predictable Customer Success playbook with high operational rigor that addresses the specific needs of SevenRooms diversified customer base
- Build and retain a world-class team of Customer Success professionals, including mid-level managers and directors. Inspire, encourage, enable, and develop high performers, while building a culture of predictability, accountability, and consistency
- Expand SevenRooms ability to deliver value to our customers by developing and implementing new, innovative and forward thinking services offerings
- Create and nurture a feedback loop with Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing. Work with cross-functional business partners to ensure satisfaction, adoption and expanded use of solutions across all levels of customer size and complexity
- The VP of CS is joining a team where culture is paramount to the success of the organization. SevenRooms is looking for an accomplished leader who has demonstrated the ability to lead by serving others, who is a perpetual learner, and who has the ability to continually motivate the team and uplevel the CS organization
Who You Are
- Experience leading an international Customer Success, Support and Services organization at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Expertise in supporting customer operations by effectively setting KPIs, monitoring customer health, and designing processes and leveraging systems for high adoption
- Proven ability to achieve and surpass customer renewal and revenue expansion targets, as well as customer usage/engagement metrics
- A deep understanding of customer use cases and product capabilities. Ability to diagnose common customer needs and issues, and to translate those needs into actionable solutions
- Strong understanding of the complexity and nuances of different market segments (SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise) and the ability to develop a customer journey lifecycle that is strategically tailored to the needs of each segment
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various success-enablement technologies such as success management platforms, community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc.
- Extensive experience with building high performance, global success teams. Skilled in designing processes and strategies to recruit, retain, mentor, train and lead a world-class team
- A strong leader, manager, and executor
- Practical, operational and results-oriented
- Highly strategic and forward-thinking
- A culture builder and carrier
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness, which encourages positive energy and passion throughout the organization
- A trusted resource whose teams are focused on delivering solutions that create successful business outcomes for their clients.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK