Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated team player to serve as the Validation & Monitoring Lead. This position will be responsible for creating the strategy, determining the approach, and managing the execution of our monitoring and testing engagements to validate the design and effectiveness of internal controls. Additionally, this position will lead and perform control design; reporting and escalating control issues and any violations of laws or breaches of policy; and validating adequacy of remediation taken to address reported issues. The right candidate will possess and demonstrate deep knowledge and experience in multiple disciplines, including Anti Money Laundering/Combating Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulatory subject matter globally, assurance planning and execution, process evaluation, and use of advanced technology and data analytics techniques to perform real-time monitoring and periodic testing.This is a great opportunity to join a growing compliance and risk management team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Compliance, Legal, Product, Operations and other cross-functional teams to understand the overall business environment and be the single point of contact for all facets of compliance monitoring and testing engagements from risk-based planning, designing test scripts, and executing against them
- Lead direct and indirect teams involved in the development of a robust validation and testing plan to monitor for compliance with rules, laws, and regulations with proven ability to use monitoring and testing to meaningfully improve control and overall program effectiveness
- Use visualization techniques to display data and the results of analysis in clear forms that can be understood by non-technical readers and stakeholders
- Develop an interactive program that provides regulators and stakeholders insight into compliance trends, themes, issues, and root causes
- Identify and evaluate emerging risks and present findings to functional leadership
- Participate in discussions with the applicable regulators in connection with inquiries, inspections, and exams
- Provide support to the compliance program on other compliance initiatives as needed
- Act as an agent for positive change with agility, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ensure risk assessments appropriately incorporate results of the monitoring and testing
- Maintain strong communication channels with other groups, including other Compliance leaders, during all facets of engagement, including issue resolution
More Jobs From