Quil, a digital health company, is on a mission to help consumers better organize and navigate their health. By delivering personalized interactive health journeys which answer the question “What’s Next?” Quil partners with our customers - Health Care Providers and Payers - to increase patient engagement in their care and improve health outcomes while driving down costs. Quil combines the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape.
Quil Health is a joint venture of Comcast/NBCUniversal and Independence Health Group (Independence) and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York City.
As a Senior Product Designer you will drive the execution of cohesive, creative concepts that solve problems, are usable and beautiful. In this role, you will join a team of talented and creative designers, product managers and engineers who collaborate to ensure successful user experiences for our consumers no matter the platform they choose to use.
● Take the lead in conceptualizing, user flows, wireframing, prototyping and refining the design of innovative and delightful new engagement experiences.
● Thrives on getting hands on and collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to create experiences that motivate users to engage in their health.
● Work as a key contributing member of a unified product team bringing UX insight, design expertise and delivery to the team.
● User test, iterate, and work with the greater team to deploy simple, elegant interfaces that are consistent, easy to understand, and intuitive to use.
● Own and take responsibility for your work from ideation to deployment.
● Seek out feedback from users and collaborators to help improve your work.
● Work closely with other designers, product managers, and developers to present your work, incorporate feedback, refine it, and bring it to life
● Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps through research and design explorations
● Understand technical limitations and liabilities behind design decisions and effectively communicate your ideas to our engineers
● Explore several diverse solutions and validate the right solution with prototypes and quantitative/qualitative customer research
● Stay up to date with design trends and our competitive landscape
● Apply UX, data visualization design and accessibility best practices to B2B and B2C product experiences
● 5-7 years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, user interface design and visual design for web and mobile products
● A top notch portfolio displaying the following:
- Experience designing both consumer and enterprise applications
- Extensive experience in applying UX design best practices to design solutions
- Strong experience and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive designs
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, usability testing methodologies and accessibility best practices
● Hands on team player who can handle multiple projects simultaneously of medium to high complexity executing under scope and timeline constraints
● Excellent verbal and communication skills, articulating design decisions and storytelling
● Experience conducting and interpreting usability research studies into actionable results that lead to a measurably better experience for the user
● Experience working in an agile development environment and experience with Jira
● Thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with an entrepreneurial ownership mentality
● Team oriented attitude; you love to see software get shipped and take pride in realizing concepts as part of a product development team
● Demonstrated proficiency in Sketch, Abstract and Creative Suite a must, animation, interaction design and video editing are a plus
● Experience with variety of user research techniques including usertesting.com is a plus
● Experience with HTML, CSS and front-end development a plus
● BA/BS degree in UX/Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Visual Design, Communication Design, or equivalent experience
More Jobs From