Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
Device42 is seeking a Reporting Specialist who will provide insights and analysis using the data captured in the product.
Who You Are
- Experienced and enthusiastic about virtualization and data collection
- A guru of UX tools, a background with Invision is a plus
- Collaborative. You have worked cross-functionally with TAMs and SAs in the past
- Experience with Looker, or compatible B/I tools
- 4+ years in a UX centric role
What You'll Do
- Develop/maintain computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information. Programs include, but are not limited to Looker and Insight
- Collaborate with the product, solutions architect and account management team throughout the product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Leading and inspiring cross-functional teams to explore and understand our consumers' experiences and needs, uncovering meaningful human-centered insights that drive exceptional design
- Advocate for high standards of excellence in providing shockingly easy and rewarding user experiences, while proactively driving the team to achieve them
With offices in West Haven, CT, Boston, and Denver, were excited to continue consistent year over year growth. Were a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.
More Jobs From