Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each clients existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great designers: product designers, visual designers, and UX designers to join our growing team.
What youll do:
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and implementation teams
- Work closely with other designers to design new features, functionality, and expand the product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Partner closely with our user research team and support ongoing research projects
- Participate in design reviews and problem-solving sessions. You will share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
Who you are:
- A problem solver. You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to
- An excellent communicator. You are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- A systems-minded thinker. You are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- An open-minded learner. You love working with other designers, developers, and product people. You are open to learning from others and growing together to help them learn and growand have them help you learn and grow
- An expert at wireframing and prototyping.
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Unqork
- An obsessively organized person
- Have 5+ years of relevant design experience at a SaaS, product-driven company
- B2B SaaS UXdesign experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From