CrossBorder Solutions is looking for a UX Designer in New York City to report into Product Management. You will work closely and collaboratively with our UI Designer and Product Managers to bring to life our growing suite of digital tax products. You'll be involved at every stage of design work; defining early product concepts. Planning everything from high-level userflows through to the micro-interactions of a feature; while delivering a modern and effective product experience.
- You will lead and guide the product creation process; directing all aspects of our design and user experience for key products including: competitor research, user research, prototyping/wireframing, and testing/iterating.
- Create simple, human-centered design responses to complex business processes.
- Present design solutions to the user experience team, product team, and senior stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Conduct concept and usability testing to gather feedback and identify new creative solutions to UX problems.
- Develop interaction models and evaluate their success.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- 8-10 years of experience as a UX Designer with a strong portfolio of design projects, wireframing, and prototyping samples.
- Ability to work in a startup environment, adapting with evolving product requirements and roadmaps.
- Experience developing a suite of products or a platform.
- Experience creating and process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Experience with user research, stakeholder research/business requirement gathering with the ability to build user experiences from those insights.
- Experience working with subject matter experts, understanding how people think and work in varied disciplines.
- Awareness of how software interfaces are built and a familiarity with Front-End technologies. You don't need to be an expertjust fluent enough to collaborate with engineers, and know what's possible with frontend technologies.
- Experience using the following tools: Sketch, Invision, Figma, and Adobe CC.
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From