Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is hiring some of the best technical minds around and we need the best recruiting minds to match our business needs. As a University Recruiting Lead, you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies within our Emerging Talent Recruiting organization. You will lead a team of recruiting professionals. This individual will know how to manage, mentor, and guide a team of University Talent Scouts (sourcers) through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world class recruiting practices and strategy.
- Lead a team of talent scouts (sourcers) and contractors responsible for software engineering recruiting within North America, including recruiting strategy, goals, performance management, day-to-day task management
- Oversee recruiting strategies for a team of recruiters based on the east coast working with internal clients to determine hiring targets and resource needs
- Provide care, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the recruiting team, following a strengths-based approach to people management
- Provide data analysis and reporting to the UR Management team and internal clients regarding recruiting results and how team is tracking to goals
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives with recruiting team and client groups
- Provide clear communication of strategies, progress, roadblocks, updates, and future plans to the UR team, engineering teams, management and localized site leads and directors
- Provide innovative, scalable sourcing solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives while ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Partner cross-functionally with Diversity Recruiting, Intern Program, Educational Initiatives, Events Marketing and more to develop top-of-funnel recruiting strategies
- Anticipate team needs and growth and hire, flex and stretch to meet changing business demand
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Facebook and our talent acquisition team