Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Unified Communications Senior Engineer - Team Lead to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Lead Datto through their Unified Communications & Contact Center transformation, transitioning to scalable and stable UCaaS/CCaaS platforms with seamless worldwide adoption and scalability. Command technical evaluations for design and engineering of UC and CC enhancements as well as implementation of these technologies to support the strategic needs of the enterprise.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices for all things Unified Communications.
- Utilize experience with Contact Center systems such as Routing, CTI, ACD, IVR, Call Recording, Workforce Management and Quality
- Assurance for omni-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging.
- Work closely with CRM team and develop integrations with the Contact Center platform.
- Participate in large scale, multi-functional projects with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering collaboration.
- Identify areas for expansion and improvement by maintaining a forward looking vision to help assess potential avenues/opportunities to apply contact center technologies with new and unforeseen applications.
- Experience integrating CTI functionality such as screen pops and other helpful workflow contact features.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new infrastructure solutions and enhancements. Perform proof of concepts and create and present proposals to senior management.
- Participate in the design and implementation of complex UC infrastructure technologies.
- Work closely with vendors as they relate to UC and CC
- Produce UC and CC documentation to effectively handover to other team members for successful operational integration.
- Provide oversight and guidance during UC and CC related outage scenarios.
- Act as the escalation point of last resort, regarding complex and technically challenging UC or CC related issues.
- 5+ yrs. Experience in Telephony platforms, in particular, Cloud Contact Center Platforms and Business VOIP systems. (ie.Five 9 and Zoom Phone)
- 5+ yrs. Experience in Reporting and Analytics for Cloud Contact Center Platforms
- 5+ yrs. Experience in Contact Center routing
- Some Experience in Workforce Management integration (Teleopti)
- Some Expertise in CRM platforms (Salesforce)
Nice to Have (Plus) Qualifications:
- Five 9 Cloud Contact Center experience.
- Zoom Phone UC Experience.
- Zoom Video management experience
- Familiarity with Asterisk PBX
- + 2 years of Programming/Scripting Skills like Python, PHP, Bash
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.