CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX and Houston TX.
CrossBorder Solutions is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer in New York City to report into Product Management. You will work closely and collaboratively with our UX Designers and Product Managers to bring to life our growing suite of digital tax products.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of CrossBorder Solution's fintech SaaS products, leading with new ideas and extending the existing platform.
- Design intuitive interfaces from initial sketch to detailed UI screens and manage common components across the design system.
- Create an approachable visual language which resonates with our professional target audience.
- Work in collaboration with the UX Designers and Product Managers on your team to manage your own bandwidth and project pipeline to accomplish your teams software roadmap.
- Accurately iterate and develop ideas based on design feedback from peers and from insights found in user testing or feature response.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of prior Software UI/interaction design experience for a SaaS product with a portfolio that proves a modern design aesthetic.
- You will need a focused and diligent approach to product design, ensuring a high-value experience across our solutions.
- Ability to work in a startup environment, adapting with evolving product requirements.
- Must enjoy the challenge of solving complex business problems.
- Experience creating and managing UI frameworks / DSM.
- Experience using the following tools: Sketch, Invision/DSM, and Adobe CC.
- Animation/UI motion experience will be a bonus.
Whats In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.